Hurricane Douglas and TS Gonzalo
Storm Activity: 7/20/2020 – 7/22/2020
Hurricane Douglas formed in the eastern Pacific Ocean as a tropical depression on Monday, and has now intensified into hurricane status. The storm is forecast to threaten the Hawaiian Islands by Sunday.
In the Atlantic, Tropical Storm Gonzalo has formed and is moving west. It is expected to reach the southern Windward Islands by the weekend.
Follow the quick links to assess the impact in EigenPrism:
- Tropical Storm Douglas – 5-day Forecast Max Winds – as of 2020-07-22
- Tropical Storm Gonzalo – 5-day Forecast Max Winds – as of 2020-07-22
- Hurricane Douglas – Forecast Wind Swath – Advisory 9 – as of 2020-07-22
- Tropical Storm Gonzalo – Forecast Wind Swath – Advisory 4 – as of 2020-07-22
- Hurricane Force Wind Probabilities – as of 2020-07-22
- Tropical Storm Force Wind Probabilities – as of 2020-07-22
Don’t have access to EigenPrism?
Sign up for a trial account and access full impact reports of all events. Contact us and we’ll set up a trial account for you.
More on event news:
- TROPICAL STORM FAY MOVING INTO NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK
- TROPICAL STORM DOLLY FORMED IN THE ATLANTIC
- COVID-19 FORECAST– (COVID-19 data now available monthly.)