We are an insurance technology firm delivering the full spectrum of risk analytics to the risk management community.
We believe in risk ownership, empowering faster and more informed decisions in risk selection, risk transfer and risk management.
Our clients are in the business of managing risk – corporate risk managers, (re)insurance brokers, (re)insurance companies, ILS/cat fund managers – and they rely on us for competitive advantage in:
- Risk Analytics
- Workflow Efficiency
- Innovation in IT
To empower decision makers to evolve from risk management to risk mastery.
To bring speed-of-thought risk analytics to the (re)insurance and risk management community.
- We are passionate about building great products that solve real problems for our customers, the more difficult the better.
- We demonstrate integrity, humility and open-mindedness in our interactions with colleagues, customers and partners alike.
- We measure success by how well we work with our colleagues and how often we wow our customers – and theirs.
We are forming strategic alliances with risk modelers, data providers and integration service providers. We can help you reach new markets and unlock the value of your data and models in a radically new paradigm. Our clients benefit from having more choices and broader coverage.
- Risk Modelers and Data Providers: Reach new markets and discover new business applications for your models and underlying data. Help us build a truly open platform that empowers our customers and contributors alike.
- Integration Service Partners: Leverage our highly extensible framework to bring speed-of-thought analytics to your solution design for customers. Uncover new opportunities to better serve your existing customers.
Interested in becoming a partner?
Our current partners are shown below.
Based in Berkeley, California, KatRisk has flood hazard risk maps for the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America and 15 countries in Asia, as well as US Storm Surge, Atlantic Basin Hurricane and Asia Typhoon models. The firm is currently adding flood hazard risk maps for Australia and New Zealand.
Meteorological Connections, LLC provides tailored worldwide GIS-based weather analysis and forecasts for agricultural and energy assessments based on all available weather observations, satellite-derived precipitation estimates and vegetation indices, the mesoscale Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF) model and the NOAA Global Forecast System (GFS) model information.
A service of Sea Island Software, Inc., HurricaneMapping.com provides live hurricane, tropical storm, and typhoon tracking data as well as a historical storm archive. The firm’s datasets contain many advanced map layers to help analyze storm threats, as well as tools for map preparation.