Tropical Storm Nestor
Potential Tropical Cyclone 16 is forecast to become Subtropical or Tropical Storm Nestor as it approaches the northern Gulf Coast later today and tonight, and then hit Florida on Saturday morning. Significant storm surge is expected along the Florida Gulf coast.
Assessing the impact
EigenPrism users can access the following quick links to estimate potential tropical cyclone 16’s impact:
- Tropical storm force wind probabilities – as of 10-18-2019
- Forecast wind swath – Advisory 2A as of 10-18-2019
- Forecast max winds – as of 10-18-2019
- Storm surge potential – Advisory 4 as of 10-18-2019
EigenAlerts provide automated notifications via email and text message with key metrics to estimate impact:
- Customized and mobile enabled
- Updated as forecasts and advisories change
Not a subscriber, but want to see how this works? Contact us for your free trial; and we’ll show you how EigenPrism helps you plan, monitor and respond to nat cat events.