Tropical storm Dorian (quick links)
Update 8/27 – Tropical storm Dorian is expected to reach Puerto Rico by Wednesday with possible hurricane conditions. Tropical storm conditions will impact the Lesser Antilles today, with heavy rainfall expected from Martinique to St. Vincent.
Wind and rain impacts may reach the Bahamas and Florida later this week as the expected path includes both areas, although uncertainty is still high.
EigenPrism users can access the following as of 8/27:
- Quick Link – for tropical storm force wind probabilities for the next 120 hours
- Quick Link – for hurricane force wind probabilities for the next 120 hours
- Quick Link – forecast wind swath (Advisory 12A)
- Quick Link – 5-day forecast maximum winds
Assessing the impact
EigenAlerts provide automated notifications via email and text message with key metrics to estimate impact:
- Customized and mobile enabled
- Updated as forecasts and advisories change
Contact us if you want to use EigenAlerts immediately; you can be up and running in a day if you have data in standard cat model or spreadsheet format.
Arrange a live demo
Not a subscriber, but want to see how this works? Contact us and we’ll set up a live demo to show you how EigenPrism helps you plan, monitor and respond to nat cat events.