Job Opportunity: UI Architect – Product Development
We are looking for a hands-on UI Architect to lead the software product development for our innovative SaaS platform. The right candidate should be technically strong with UI development using Angular 8+ and Node.js. S/he will be a good communicator, collaborative, and passionate about the product and our customers
- Drive the execution and delivery of the product features by leading a team of UI engineers, and collaborating with other architects, product management, and QA. Make critical decisions that contribute to the success of the product
- Lead technical engagements with customers, when requested by Customer Success teams. Contribute to development tasks to assist the team with release commitments, and actively drive continuous improvements and operational efficiencies. Ensure the team has clear priorities and adequate resources.
- Lead architecture discussions and planning, provide technical guidance, mentor team members, lead by example, maintain high morale and motivate the team to go above and beyond
- 10 to 15 years of hands-on experience in software development and architecture design. 5+ years of experience in leading UI engineers in SaaS environments.
- Experience in modern web and mobile SPA development (Angular 8/Angular 2/Native Script)
- Experience in RESTful API design and implementation, including Swagger/OAI, RAML, JSON.
- Ability to architect and implement scalable cloud-based(AWS) solutions for complex analytical systems.
- Experience with Project Management methodologies, including Agile/Scrum and Kanban.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI/CD, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational and time management skills. Ability to be nimble, proactive, comfortable working with minimal specifications.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Android and iOS domain knowledge, including debugging, app store policies
- Experience in monolith application decomposition and microservices architectures.
- Experience with security standards such as ISO 27001 etc.
- Start-up experience; Growing teams and organizations