Hurricane Nate – the 14th named storm so far in the 2017 Atlantic hurricane season – made landfall in Mississippi as category 1 hurricane this weekend.
To prioritize potentially impacted locations and plan event response, EigenPrism subscribers can follow these steps:
- Login to EigenPrism as prompted using the QuickLinks provided to subscribers
- The observed maximum wind speed footprint will load automatically over your most recent exposure set (or select new exposure set)
- This event set shows the observed maximum wind-speeds (peak gusts) and can be used for damage estimation
- In the Top N Assets summary, the values in the Intensity column represent the maximum wind speed for each asset
- Damage ratios can be easily customized to refine your loss estimates
- Move the footprint to answer what-if questions; all metics will immediately re-calculate