Hurricane Isaias to impact Florida, U.S. east coast
Storm Activity: 7/31/2020
Hurricane Isaias is moving over the Bahamas and is expected to impact south and east central Florida this evening with heavy rainfall. It is forecast to continue moving up the east coast of Florida and reach the Carolinas early next week.
Currently a category 1 storm, strengthening is expected tonight and Saturday as Hurricane Isaias moves over the warm water of the Gulf Stream.
Hurricane warnings are in effect for the Bahamas today, due to hurricane conditions and dangerous storm surge.
A tropical storm warning and hurricane watch are in effect for the Florida east coast. Storm surge warnings may be issued this afternoon.
Interests along the entire U.S. east coast should monitor the progress of Isaias and updates to the forecast.NHC Forecast Discussion, 11:00 am July 31, 2020
Follow the quick links to assess the impact in EigenPrism:
- Hurricane-force Wind Probabilities – as of July 31, 2020
- Tropical storm-force Wind Probabilities – as of July 31, 2020
- Hurricane Isaias Forecast Wind Swath – Advisory 14, as of July 31, 2020
- Hurricane Isaias Forecast Max Winds – as of July 31, 2020
- Hurricane Isaias Past Wind Swath – Advisory 14, as of July 31, 2020
EigenPrism users can also open the impact report for each event to see all quick links in one report:
- Open the impact summary report – SAMPLE Isaias Forecast Impact Summary
- or, search for the “SAMPLE Isaias 2020 Forecast Impact Summary” on the EigenPrism home page
- then click Manage > Copy to select your workspace and save with your own exposure
Please note, as report templates are frequently updated, you can refresh the report by changing the Analysis Date. See instructions here.
Don’t have access to EigenPrism?
Sign up for a trial account and access full impact reports of all events. Contact us and we’ll set up a trial account for you.