EigenPrism Release 2.6: Turning Data Into Action
We’re pleased to announce EigenPrism Release 2.6 is live. This release helps you turn data into actionable insights, faster and more securely than ever before.
Highlights are described below, and as always, please contact us for your detailed walk-through.
- SMS notifications for EigenAlerts – simply add a mobile phone number to your user profile to activate SMS Alerts – click the link to go directly to the updated App (see below)
- Higher resolution wind speed footprints, now available from our data partner MetCon, provide more accurate damage estimates, and are recommended as a complement to existing event sets
- In addition to geocoding, users can now augment their data with FEMA flood zones – fully automated in EigenExpress Beta
- Further streamline data import with the Copy Settings feature to quickly copy preferred settings – including Alerts – to a new exposure
- New in EigenExpress Beta, the data quality tab provides a quick overview immediately after upload
- With multi-factor authentication, we will periodically ask users to authenticate via a one-time password sent to their email or mobile as added security; frequency can be set per client, based on their preference and compliance with internal protocols
If you are not a subscriber, and would like to learn more:
Download the EigenPrism mobile app from the App Store or Google Play, or update your existing version: