Coronavirus status in US (5th March – 5th April)
The video shows three different perspectives on the distribution of Coronavirus cases in different US Counties:
- On the left – Confirmed Cases by County: maps the confirmed cases typically reported in the news and top websites.
- In the middle – Confirmed Cases per Capita: visualizes cases for the vastly differing population densities between counties.
- On the right – Growth of New Cases: shows counties with more than 10 cases. The Growth factor greater than 100% suggest steepening growth, while less than 100% suggest a flattening growth curve.
Taken together, the above three perspectives provide useful context to access the relative impact across different US geographies.
Manage Pandemic Risk in Real-Time
To assess the pandemic risk, apply the geospatial layers over a schedule or portfolio of insured locations, or a listing of employees. The footprints are available for use in EigenAlerts, EigenProfile Impact Summary reports, and in Exposure Analytics for complete analysis.
- Daily updates
- Users can set Alerts for notifications (and view in the mobile app)
- Intensity value represents number of confirmed cases by best available resolution
Note: The number of confirmed cases by country, is reported at the country, state/province & county level since 22nd Jan. Also, the highest level of reported resolution is used where possible.
Available to all in the EigenPrism free trial
This new event set is available to all in the EigenPrism free trial. Simply go to our login page and create a new account with your company email address. Please contact us if you can’t login and we will set up a free trial account for you.