Product Marketing Associate
Experience: Posted March 10, 2021
We are looking for a candidate to work as a product marketing associate. The right candidate should be technically sound, a good communicator, collaborative, and passionate about the product and our customers.
- -As a Product Marketing Associate at EigenRisk, you will work closely with our founders and our engineering & product teams to translate features of our innovative insurance technology platform EigenPrism into crisp marketing communication that excites our clients to use our product.
- -Partnering with stakeholders across the business, you will own the voice of the product and help communicate the right information to the right customers at the right time to help them extract maximum value from the product. You will work collaboratively with our technology and product team, from ideation to launch and user adoption.
- -You will analyze and report marketing KPIs to track impact of marketing campaigns, optimize and improve the engagement of customers with our platform.
- -If tackling interesting problems in a growing technology business excites you, then you’d thrive in this role.
- -You must have at least 1-3 years experience in product marketing roles in the enterprise software (SaaS) space.
- -You must have a good understanding of product marketing and are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing.
- -You are familiar with the process of product management and how the role of a product marketeer fits into it.
- -You have experience in marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools.
- -B2B experience: You have experience working with B2B software companies and are familiar with the dynamics and customer journey in enterprise B2B companies. You should be comfortable in translating the technical capabilities of our product into communication that spurs the customer to make use of the product. You have experience in crafting engaging content in excellent English, including blog posts, white-papers, slide decks, videos, etc