Customer Experience lead
Experience: Posted June 9, 2021
We are looking for a hands-on Customer Experience Manager for our innovative SaaS platform. The right candidate will be technically strong with knowledge of Catastrophe Risk Analytics/Modeling in a hands-on setting. S/he will be an excellent communicator, collaborative, and efficient.
- -Help to develop and maintain adoption/growth strategies and project plans for assigned customers
- -Triage and manage customer/user support issues keeping all stakeholders apprised of status
- -Balance advocacy of the customer with the objectives and capabilities of our company
- -Coordinate and participate in customer-specific product demos, new user onboarding, and training sessions
- -Liaise with product marketing to generate relevant and timely content to drive adoption
- -Collaborate with sales and product management to guide enhancement of the platform by identifying the underlying issues and opportunities driving patterns of customer use and inquiry
- -Oversee development and maintenance of client-specific technical documentation and other collateral.
- -Demonstrated ability to effectively liaison with business and technical leadership
- -Detail oriented and analytical
- -Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- -Thrives in a dynamic environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- -Proficient in project management
- -7 years of experience in the Insurance sector, including 2 years in enterprise software account management or client services setting.
- -Experience with Following tools sets: Cat Models (RMS/ AIR/ EQECat/Other), SQL, Business Intelligence, and collaboration tools.
- -Bachelor’s degree or higher (or foreign equivalent), in Computer Science, Computer Information Sciences, or related degree