Experience: Posted June 8, 2021
The candidate will focus on needs of the business and primarily elicit, analyse, and document requirements to find answers to known problems and deal with complicated systems. He / She should have experience working in the commercial insurance sector and have hands-on experience in the end-to-end process (from data import to analysis to reporting).
If he / she enjoy working in the catastrophe modelling space but want to crank it up a notch by being a part of a team that is actually solving challenging problems using technology, then they will enjoy working in this role.
- Understand and document user requirements to be used by the development team
- Gathering product requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Clearly scope and track projects, develop and assign workstreams, maintain a steady pace, and ensure reliable delivery
- Working on datasets to be imported and analysing the same on our platform
- Develop/Maintain external and internal data sources that improve the business’s understanding of the product’s market, competitor activities, and consumer activities
- Facilitate UAT execution phase and work with project manager to obtain user acceptance test signoff.
- Problem-solving skills and Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Insurance, Re-insurance and Underwriting concepts / Understanding of policy structure (layers, limits, deductibles) and how it works in insurance industry
- Hands on experience on AIR and RMS tools and their corresponding database schemas (CEDE, EDM & RDM)
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Excellent writing skills to prepare detailed reports
- 5 years of business analysis experience in the Insurance sector