Identify, analyze and communicate your exposed risk in a single environment. You no longer need to switch between bespoke tools and spreadsheets.
Meeting Your Needs
Common concerns include:
- Poor data quality
- Model results are often difficult to explain
- Report generation is time consuming and error prone
- Different tools for geo-visualization, reporting and analytics
- EigenProfile – one-click automated analytics report generation. Configure your own templates and deploy across your organization.
- Exposure Analytics – understand your data quality, raw exposure before running any models
- Scenario Loss Analytics – Run historical, real-time or what-if scenarios on your exposures using our extensive library of event footprints.
- Program Analytics & Technical Pricing – Stress-test and analyze insurance programs, compute layer technical premiums using simulated losses.
- Supply Chain Analytics – model impact of events through multiple tiers of any global supply chain.
EigenPrism analytics helps our clients:
- Improve data quality through integrated geo-visualization and analytics
- Discover coverage gaps
- Sense-check probabilistic modeling results
- Increase operational efficiency via automated reporting
- Evaluate alternate risk transfer structures
We are now able to help our clients visualize and model their exposure to CAT loss from an extensive library of historical footprints; not just what the ‘closed box’ models give us. Notably, we can develop ‘what if’ scenarios to loss, enabling us to alert our clients of potential losses to impending and real-time events. In turn, that will help facilitate faster and more focused responses.
The EigenRisk team share our passion for leveraging advances in risk analytics to really empower and inform timely decision-making, whether our own, our clients or that of our markets, and we’ve been impressed by their collaborative approach. EigenPrism addresses a gap in the market for large corporate and multinational accounts which require an efficient and timely analysis of their exposure to natural catastrophes and we look forward to working with the team.
...I wanted to let you know the report related to hail at each of our stores has been invaluable! It was very well received in London by our insurance underwriters, and the report has formed the foundation for our capital plan for adding hail tents to 33 stores that, according to your analysis, fall into areas of high risk.
...I asked how long it would take for the office to create an Excel data profile comparing year-over-year changes in TIV, and they said “at least 2 hours”. This came from someone who is very organized and good with Excel. They were ecstatic that Eigen Profiles only takes a single button click and about 2 minutes to automatically generate the comparative reports and maps. This could be a significant time saver for the team while producing a better work product.